The three oldest residence halls were built between 1954 and 1964. Ritter and Fowler were renovated in 2000. Andrews was renovated during the summer of 2001. Each hall contains a computer lab, kitchenette and laundry facility. Every hall has a community area with a television. The student rooms are essentially identical. Each room contains approximately 144 square feet of living area. The rooms are furnished with two twin beds, dressers and desks. Each room has window coverings, a telephone jack and is wired for high speed Internet access and cable.