Bringing the real-life lessons of business creation and growth into the lives of our students can be best accomplished through a proactive engagement of alumni and the greater business community.
Participating in various business and economic development organizations and events
- Working with local area businesses and providing assistance in the following areas:
- Business Plan Review and Advice
- Business Plan Development Assistance
- Marketing Plan Review and Advice
- Marketing Plan Development Assistance
- Web Site Development and Clean Up
- Web Site enhancement with new technologies
- Local, National and International expansion ideas
- Internships – both undergraduate and graduate
- Participation in local area Incubators/Accelerator partnerships
If you would like more information about how you may transform ideas into enterprises that create value, please contact the Center for Entrepreneurship at 440.463.2052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.