Doctorate in Dental Medicine
Doctorate in Dental Medicine - Lake Erie College & Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM School of Dental Medicine)
Earn your bachelor’s degree in 3 or 4 years from Lake Erie College and your Doctorate in Dental Medicine in 4 years from LECOM!
- This program can be a 3+4 or 4+4 track, depending on whether the 3-year chemistry degree program is pursued at LEC.
- 5 seats are guaranteed to Lake Erie College students into the LECOM Doctor of Dental Medicine degree.
- Location: Bradenton, FL.
Accelerated 3+4/4+4 at LEC and LECOM:
- High school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- SAT- 1170 or higher, or ACT- 26 or higher
Maintenance Criteria for the Program include:
- Minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 at LEC
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or better in all LEC science courses
- Complete LECOM prerequisite coursework with a grade of “C” or higher
- Prerequisites may not be repeated
- DAT must be taken by Dec. 1 of the year prior to matriculation to LECOM