Mary K. McManamonProfessor of Marketing
- Phone 440.375.7540
- Office LocationHolden Center 306
- Office HoursMWF 10:30-11:30,1-2, T 3:30-4:30, R 10:30-11:30
What makes Lake Erie College a unique place?
- Lake Erie College, by mission, is a small liberal arts college. The School of Business offers seven majors including Accounting, Marketing, and International Business. The School also supports a thriving MBA that has an excellent reputation in the area. What makes the majors in the School of Business unique is the fact that most of the faculty have corporate experience in addition to terminal degrees. We are able to relate to our students in a way that faculty at other colleges and universities are not. We are successful because we offer significant hands-on experience to our students in the form of internships and opportunities to network with local professionals.
- D.B.A., Marketing (Management & Labor Relations), Cleveland State University
- M.B.A., Marketing, Cleveland State University
- B.A., English, Notre Dame College
- MK 203 - Marketing Principles
- MK 317 - Marketing Management
- MK 334 - Consumer Behavior
- MK 394 - Advertising and Public Relations
- MK 335 - Marketing Research
- BA 324 - International Business
- Web Design
- CI 101 - Introduction to Computers
- MN 200 - Introduction to Management
- CM 202 - Business Communication
- MBA 544 - Marketing Strategies
- MBA 586 - Business Process Management
- MBA 563 - Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behavior
- MBA 534 - Organizational Behavior
- Promotion Management
- MBA 547 - Corporate Responsibility and Issues Management
- MBA 588 - Policy Development
Research/Creative Activity Interests:
- Primary focuses
- Consumer Behavior
- Health Care Marketing
- American Marketing Association (National and Cleveland chapter)
- Lake Communicators
- Association for Consumer Research
- Academy of Marketing Science
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Patient Review Panel
- Jayanti, Rama K., Mary K. McManamon, and Thomas W. Whipple. "The Effects of Aging on Brand Attitude Measurement.” Journal of Consumer Marketing. Summer/Fall, 2004.
- Whipple, Thomas W. and Mary K. McManamon. "Implications of Using Male and Female Voices in Commercials: An Exploratory Study.” Journal of Advertising. Summer, 2002.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G., Thomas W. Whipple, Mary K. McManamon, and Vicki L. Edick. "Hospital Image: A Correspondence Analysis Approach.” Journal of Health Care Marketing. December 1992.
- Whipple, Thomas W. and Mary K. McManamon. Primacy Order Effects in the Measurement of Trade Magazine Receipt and Readership.” Journal of Advertising Research. September/October 1992.
- McManamon, Mary K. and Mark Bell. 21st Century Management Annual Conference at Wilmington College. Conference Proceedings: "No Exit: Where Management and Literary Studies Meet.” January, 2009.
- Two time winner of the Lake Erie College Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Well respected in the healthcare community as a consultant in advertising, strategic planning, and patient satisfaction.