Freshmen Orientation Dates:
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
Students majoring or minoring in Equine Studies or planning to participate on one of the riding teams will need to complete a riding evaluation. Evaluation dates are available as noted:
- June 25, 2019
- July 15, 2019
- July 24, 2019
More information can be found on the Equine Students page (see left menu options).
Orientation is an essential part of your transition to Lake Erie College and will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Engage with faculty and staff
- Schedule your classes with an academic advisor
- Meet with a financial aid counselor to discuss your financial aid package
- Learn about our student life organizations and health & wellness programs
- And, most of all: Have fun! You will be guided through the day by an orientation leader, who is a current LEC student and have a chance to engage with your future classmates for the first time!
Please note that orientation is designed for incoming students and their parents/guardians.
Registration will begin at 9:00 a.m. in the Holden Center Atrium and the program will conclude by 4:30 p.m. Please contact the Office of Admissions with questions at 440.375.7251 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at orientation!