Parker MBA Program
YOUR MBA. YOUR WAY.
Whether you choose convenient evening classes, an accelerated pace, a fully online track, or a combination of these options, Lake Erie College makes it easy to customize your schedule and earn your MBA on your terms! As a graduate of the Parker MBA program, you can leverage our Lifelong Learning Guarantee to take additional courses for the rest of your life - at no cost.
The Lake Erie College MBA program was established in 1981, and has since graduated over 1,300 business and non-profit leaders. In 2010, the program was renamed The Parker MBA in memory of the late Patrick S. Parker, chairman emeritus of Parker Hannifin Corporation and global industrial leader.
Lake Erie College’s Parker MBA program is accredited by the International Assembly for College Business Education (IACBE). Fewer than ten percent of business programs have achieved the quality assurance that IACBE accreditation provides.
In a continued effort to accommodate the need for the latest technology, flexibility and convenience of educational opportunities, the Lake Erie College Parker MBA program classes are offered at three convenient locations.
- East: Holden University Center of Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, Ohio.
- West: University Center of Lorain County Community College in Lorain, Ohio
- Online: Allowing greater flexibility of scheduling for current and prospective students.
Click the primary location you’d like to attend to learn more information about concentrations and program options for that site.
All of our MBA programs below are designed for students with current or previous work experience. Lake Erie College MBA students may choose to complete the program by selecting from the following options:
- Professional MBA: Professional MBA classes are held on weekday evenings. Students typically complete the program in 2-3 years by taking courses in the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- Accelerated MBA: The Accelerated MBA is for individuals with significant professional work experience and strong academic records. Students admitted can earn the MBA degree in a period of eleven months by taking as many as four classes per semester.
- Online MBA: 100% online, allowing greater flexibility of scheduling for current and prospective students.
The LEC Parker MBA program offers optional concentrations in the following areas:
Our Lakeland location and online option have rolling admission, allowing you to begin your MBA at the beginning of any semester: August (fall), January (spring) or May (summer). Our Lorain location follows a cohort format with new students admitted yearly in August for a fall semester start.
Click here for more information on the Graduate Admissions Process
Click here for more information on Tuition Rates, Financial Aid & the Billing Process
Lake Erie College also offers an MBA option for recent graduates with little to no work experience, as well as an option to allow undergraduates to obtain their MBA with only one additional year of graduate course-work.
- On-Campus Traditional MBA: The Lake Erie College On-Campus Traditional MBA program is especially tailored for students without current or previous professional work experience. Classes are held during the day on weekdays on the main Lake Erie College campus in Painesville, Ohio.
- 4+1 MBA Program: Lake Erie College undergraduate students who meet eligibility requirements can enroll in MBA courses which will concurrently count as electives towards their bachelor's degree and fulfill requirements for the MBA program. This program allows students to matriculate in five (5) years with both an undergraduate and graduate degree.